Your child’s early stages are already vital to their overall growth and preparation for the future, and enrolling them in a reliable and caring child care center will be their best aid. A to Z Fun Care Preschool & Child Care Center will support your child’s natural growth and development through our extensive sensory learning experiences and quality care. Our faculty members are licensed and passionate individuals, driven towards the goal of enriching your child’s overall learning and development.
Our toddler curriculum will tackle the following:
- Work in partnership with the child’s parents to share insights on their child’s unique development
- Help nurture your child’s approach and relationship with other children
- Help the child express and understand their emotions
- Engaging sensory-rich plays to help the child explore their creativity and imaginations
- Language and literacy programs
- Math and reasoning programs
- Music and movement programs
- Art and drama programs
- And more
We continuously monitor the progress of each child with embedded assessment and modification tips for their learning activities. We see to it that they are learning comfortably and at their own pace.
Our students will be tackling the following projects and activities:
- 4 sticker projects (once a week)
- 4 coloring sheets (once a week)
- 4 family letters(once a week)
- 4 painting projects(once a week)
- 4 collaging projects(once a week)
- 4 dramatic play props(once a week)
Reach Out Today!
If you have any questions, be sure to reach out to us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.